We have two (sometimes three) ways of booking online for our shows and here's the info you need to know:
- We're sorry but we do not have the infrastructure (or money) to have a system that lets you pick the seats so we allocate the best seats available as the bookings come in
- Seats are usually together, unless your party is really large and it's just not quite possible. Also, very last minute bookings may have to be slotted in but we usually try and keep on top of things.
- If you're a wheelchair user, we really advise booking by phone or in person at Malcolm's Musicland (01257 264362) so we can best accomodate you.
- Our preferred online seller is We Got Tickets, who make it simple to buy and are nice, helpful people. They don't charge either you or us much for their service either (comparitively)
- If you use See Tickets look out for "Cancellation Protection" and uncheck it. You do not need it, and will waste money.
- Some of our shows are sold by Ticketmaster and we do not have control over these sales so you'll have to go to them with any issues. We give them an allocation, which means you can get a (limited) choice of seats through them but they do cost a little more.
- We use all these sellers to give you options on how to buy (for instance, maybe you've used See Tickets in the past so would prefer to stick with them) and also to make sure our shows reach as many people as possible.
- When shows come up as "sold out" online it may be worth calling Malcolm to see if he has any allocation left. But if our listing says "sold out" then we don't!
- Unless specified (by Ticketmaster or, sometimes, See Tickets) pre-booked tickets will be waiting on the door for you on the night of the performance rather than being sent out. You will need to bring your reference number and surname to the box office for collection.
- The start time on a ticket is the actual start time - we don't wait for latecomers.
- Reminder that filming, photographing or recording any show is strictly forbidden and anyone caught doing so will be asked to leave without refund.
Please remember we're all volunteers so sometimes it doesn't quite go as smoothly as professional theatres but we endeavor to do our best and make your Chorley Theatre experience a great one.